Since Facebook decided to open up our personal details to the world I have been asked by folks how to secure our personal information. One area that was particularly confusing was how to stop sharing our friends list because it does not appear in any privacy setting. Here is how to do it …
I just sent this to my Authority Blogger list and I thought the message was worth sharing with a wider audience
I have two articles for you that I know have got many people thinking.
- Have you implemented the ARC System in your online activities?
- What is your website’s clear purpose?
They were born out of all the feedback I have been getting recently around the Authority Blogger Course launch and as more feedback comes in I will be following up with more advice.Bottom line is you have to think of your online activities in a fresh way going into 2010 …If you feel like you are stuck right now, “Maybe someday” isn’t going to work!
- Set out your goals and how online fits into that.
- Put into place all the systems and strategies that you require to achieve that goal.
- Gather and create all the assets and media those systems need.
Where I see people struggle most is they try lots of different things, switch from tactic of the month, to the latest shiny thing, instead of finding one approach that resonates with them, sticking with it and taking action.My advice is to make a plan, gather the resources you need, and take action. I know you can do it. You know you can do it, decide nowCheersChris